Friday 6 April 2012

SophistiKatie was already taken...

Hi!

I'm Katie and I'm a student from Dublin. I've always wanted a blog but could never think of a subject. Generally for a successful blog, good materiel is required and I never thought I'd be imaginative enough. However, after seeing the quite fortuitous attempts at web logging I have been inspired to begin my own. Actually, check out my sister Enid's blog at http://renovatinglpa.blogspot.com/ and Amy's blog at http://amydublinia.blogspot.com/


This blog is nothing special, I'm not expecting many people outside my family or close circle of friends to read it but that doesn't mean this blog is not a beautiful and unique snowflake! Basically I'm going to be documenting events in my day to day life and ideas that I sometimes have in my head which would normally go unheard by anyone except for me. I plan on making it my baby though, and I shall make it pretty and fun I promise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!