Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cosmopolitan Curl Crazy Styling Wand

I treated myself yesterday to a new toy! It's the Cosmopolitan Curl Crazy Styling Wand. I've been meaning to buy myself a curling wand ever since my sister (I used to just use hers) moved out over a year ago... Oops!

 Let me give you a bit of background regarding my hair and curlers. To cut a long story short: It doesn't curl. Or if it does curl it last for five minutes. Last time I was at the hairdressers (November!), after my hair was cut, she asked me how I wanted it styled, straight or curly. I replied that my hair doesn't curl! She laughed and said "I know that feeling! I'll curl it with the GHD, don't worry, it will be really curly and the curls will last for a long time!". Needless to say, by the time I met my sister around the corner my hair was already looking drab and stringy and most importantly NOT CURLY! This all changed when I tried the wand though :) I'm not sure why but it WORKS! It curls my hair and the curls stay in for ages too!

So, I finally had a bit of spare cash this week so I splurged and bought my own one from Argos. It was on sale from around 32euro down to 22euro (I was going to get the one reduced from 80euro to 44euro but I really didn't want to spend an extra 20- I'm a scabby student after all!) so I felt like I was getting a bit of a bargain. I had to try it out straight away!

 Here's what my hair looked like before, wow, look at my crazy eyes!! I hadn't brushed it in about a week- That's why it's so frizzy and poofy. It's normally much more flat:


And this is how curly my hair was less than 20 minutes later!
My mom couldn't believe it, she asked 'Is that your real hair?!' I said yes, she said 'Is ALL of that your real hair?!' Lol!

This is the next morning after sleeping on the curls! See how long they last!


Needless to say I am highly satisfied with my purchase! I would rate this product 5 out of 5 stars to be honest. The only downside is that it doesn't come with a heat resistant glove (I did burn myself already), however, there is a cold tip where you can hold the curl in place (Only needs 10 seconds!) without burning yourself. I would definitely recommend to a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!