Thursday, 28 February 2013
Tuesday, 26 February 2013
It's so big and you're walking along browsing, when suddenly you find yourself in the maternity section...So you have to gwt out of there asap in case someone spots you, without making it obvious that you are horrified at finding yourself in amongst the wierd mannequins with baby bumps... In the midst if all the rush and confusion, however, you look up and see you've landed yourself slap bam in the middlen of the petities section which is so much worse!
Get out of there quick before someone spots and identifies you as an intruder!
Monday, 25 February 2013
The 2013 Oscars awards was on last night. I didn't get to watch it but this morning the first thing I did was check up on all the dresses worn. This year I think everyone played it quite safe. There were no dresses that made me say "Wow!" whether for positive or negative reasons. All dresses were quite average so it was quite hard for me to pick out my favourites and least favourites but here are my 5 best dresses celebrities and 5 worst dressed:
(Only 4 'cos no other ones really stood out for me!)
2. I really like this dress. It really enhances Anne Hathaway's figure and I love the cut out sides, they make a quite bland dress edgy.
1. This was my favourite dress of the night on Jennifer Lawrence (Although she did trip up and fall in it!). I think she looks radiant.
5) Not only does this dress make Jennifer Garner's tummy look pregnant but the ruffles at the back completely hide her bum. She looks like a beanpole in this except for her stomach- Not attractive!
4) I'm normally a cheerleader for Kristen Stewart, I think she's really cool! But this dress doesn't flatter her whatsoever. It makes her waist look fat which it certainly isn't. I also have a problem with the fact that the dress just doesn't seem to suit her personality! Bring back pre-affair Kristen!
3) This is a disaster on so many levels. I suppose the dress isn't too awful but I think Adele looks atrocious here. Has she mot managed to lose any of the baby weight yet? Was there nothing else she could find to flatter her figure a bit better? Oh well, atleast it wasn't as bad as the curtains-dress that she wore to the Grammy's!
2) I can't really pinpoint what I don't like about this dress- So
I'm going to go with EVERYTHING! It reminds me of this:
5) Surprise, surprise. I can't actually remember the last time I saw Helena Bonham Carter in a dress that I actually liked. She has become a regular in the worst dress articles. Better luck next time!
Sunday, 17 February 2013
Saturday, 16 February 2013
Wednesday, 6 February 2013
Never judge a book by it's cover and never judge a soup by it's colour! Really, this soup is AMAZING. It's really filling too because the lentils are so thick and full of protein.
Here's how to do it:
Wash 2 cups of lentils in water: Put them in a bowl and pour water on. Move them around with a spoon until the water turns cloudy then drain the water. Repeat this until the water no longer turns cloudy.
Chop your veg and put them in a saucepan with a teaspoon of oil and fry them a small bit. The veg I use are: 2 small onions, 2 peppers (Use different colours for best effect!), 3 carrots, whatever you have lying around the kitchen and as many chillies as you want and/or can handle!
Now add the lentils to the saucepan plus a vegetable stock cube (or 2 if you like!) in 2000mls of boiling water. Bring to the boil and add any seasonings you want: I use white and black pepper, ground chilli flakes and curry powder! You can also add salt if you wish (but it's bad for you!!).
Once boiling, put a lid on the pot, lower the heat and allow to simmer for around 1.5 hours, test it and you'll know when it's ready! Be sure to warn your taste buds of the immense flavour party that they're invited to!!
Saturday, 2 February 2013
The boys in college set up a fantasy rugby league.Here are the players I chose:
|FH||F Michalak||FRA (My Chosen Kicker)|
I'm looking forward to seeing Zebo do his stuff today- I've heard a lot about him, I never knew he was Irish though!
I downloaded a new app to go along with watching the game. It's a live challenge, I'm not really sure what's involved yet though! I shall soon find out!
Ooh, it's all about to kick of in the Millenium stadium! COME ON IRELAND!!