Thursday 7 March 2013

Film Shooting In Dublin

I happened upon some sort of shoot today, maybe a film, maybe a tv show- Who knows?



One of the lads told me they were filming Love Hate around the corner from  college so of cours eI rushed out in hopes of seeing Robert Sheehan (I know, he was shot but there's rumours he's not actually dead!). It wasn't Love Hate!



They were using some sort of retro bus. There were two guards nearby who told us that it was something to do with Gabriel Byrne.


I did a bit of Googling and found that he is actually filming this year in Ireland on a project called Quirke. It's set in the 1950s so this bus would fit in with that! 


1 comment:

  1. I passed that bus near Aungier street as I was going to work this morning!

    ReplyDelete

Find this interesting? Got something to add? Leave a comment!